Custom tag

You are welcome to Osiene Austine's blog Page content

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Prof Dora Akunyili to commence treatment in India

Former minister of education and past Boss of NAFDAC whose health has been  failing for a while has been flown to India further treatments. Here's what she said in a statement released recently through her media advisor. 

"I am touched – indeed, overwhelmed by the
outpouring of love and affection by my fellow
countrymen and women, as well as numerous other
well wishers around the world, many of whom have
not only been praying for me but have also been
mobilising through the various social networks for
God’s healing hands to come upon me. I am
confident that Almighty God will hear our prayers and
grant me quick recovery. I love you all and pray that
Almighty God blesses you all."
She left for India on Sunday, 11th May accompanied with her husband..
We wish her safe recovery..

No comments: